Random Posts

test

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Lady Angela Nwosu Posts Video Tutorial On Facebook On How To Suck A Guys Cucumber


Popular relationship adviser Angela Nwosu aka Angie Paru (Her New Username on facebook) just took to her new fb account to give blow job tips with demonstration, she posted the
below video with caption;
Watch and learn how to deep throat.😂😂😂
As I was eating my d1ck, sorry, my banana, a thought crossed my mind, then I decided to suck it and deep throat with it, so some of you can learn.
Upon how sweet this banana is, the real amu is still sweeter when you suck it🙌
It’s for both the suckers and upcoming suckers.
Dedicated to the mother of all nations (she knows herself) nne suck hubby this way tonight but please don’t carry another belle o😏

No comments:

Post a Comment